The #1 Webcam Archive

More than 268,729,756 hours of video of 457,202 performers

To continue, you must confirm that you are an adult person

Yes, I'm over 18
We are experiencing temporary technical issues with recording

Video recording is now limited to a few minutes, from 27 to 30 minutes

Video recording is now limited to a few minutes, from 27 to 30 minutes

anyone else noticed that ... none of the models I follow have videos longer than half an hour DISAPPOINTED

12 13
Shnazzle 2026-09-28 17:10

Ive def notice it hopfully they fix it

3 Reply
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 17:38

sadly i have a few limited to 3 to 4 minutes as well

3 1
ff_ 2026-09-28 17:42
Response to zeo-mare

Yesterday, nothing was recorded for any of the models I follow .. not even minutes.

4 Reply
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 18:05

chaturbate just updated there site with a whole new UI around the same time, i wonder if something on the backend was also changed which affected the recordings

4 Reply
Shnazzle 2026-09-28 18:21

Hopefully they fix it fingers crossed

4 Reply
jpbrenner 2026-09-28 20:48

Cb UI looks the same where I am. It was updated a couple months back.
One model I subscribe was recorded over 1 h 10 min yesterday, Sept. 28 (beckymadsons/video/200311799/) so the 27-30 min limit must not be absolute.

1 Reply
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 20:57

I am on firefox in the upper right corner you can click you user name and there is a new look option it was just added a few days ago i believe because when i signed on it gave me the new look and the basic rundown on how to use it. i switched back to old style but that is when this all started

1 1
icolaneri64@hotmail.com 2026-09-28 21:49

I am experiencing the same problems - since around Sept-27 early morning GMT, some of my subscription models do not record at all while others record just part of the show. Not happy with this.

3 Reply
icolaneri64@hotmail.com 2026-09-28 21:51
Response to zeo-mare

Zeo-mare thanks for the info but I do not see this situation with Firefox. ??

0 Reply
zeo-mare 2026-09-28 21:59

hi i was only mentioning firefox because jpbreener mentioned the ui being the same for them, I am not sure what browser they are using but mine updated and i only use firefox so chaturbate definetly changed something which is why i think we are having problems

1 1
icolaneri64@hotmail.com 2026-09-28 22:28

Thanks. Hopefully things will get back to normal.

1 Reply
jpbrenner 2026-09-28 23:00
Response to zeo-mare

Yeah I am using Brave, maybe that why no change yet. Cb logo changed a little while back and a few other small things (such as the popup suggesting to login, which now shows within the chat window instead of a real popup that had to be closed by pressing "x" like before). Otherwise cb looks same to me, but maybe also because I am not logged in there.

0 Reply
patricklelong80 2026-09-29 12:52

Major issue for several days, no official answer to many tickets except "thanks for patience and understanding"...
Wtf is realy going on ??? Not a simple UI issue, can it be a f.... ng green IT parameter or simply a lack of storage componants due to all that shitty AI all over the world ???

1 Reply
0/2000 symbols